Dimmich & Dinkelacker has the capabilities to assist corporate clients in all matters of general commercial law, whether you are starting a company from scratch or running an established firm with ongoing legal needs.
The firm has provided experienced legal representation to local and national businesses in the Lehigh Valley, throughout Pennsylvania and across the U.S. for over 30 years. Their attorneys understand the importance of meticulous, detail-oriented contract drafting, are fully equipped to settle business disputes, and can provide the courtroom competence any business needs to get desired results.
Business formation, litigation, and beyond
Dimmich & Dinkelacker works primarily with small- to medium-sized businesses in every stage of your development. If you are starting a company, our business organization lawyers will learn about your objectives and structure and help you with the optimum business formation: a Partnership, Professional Corporation, Limited Liability Corporation, or other appropriate type of business entity.
If your company is established, the firm can handle all types of commercial transactions, closings, sales and acquisitions, shareholder agreements, business continuation agreements, and more.
Dimmich & Dinkelacker has also been successful in commercial litigation, having been involved in multi-million dollar lawsuits of companies like Monsanto and Air Products Corporation.
The firm offers experience in the following corporate and commercial legal representation:
- Domestic and international commercial/business transactions
- Preparation and review of shareholder agreements, buy/sell business agreements and LLC operating agreements
- Preparation and review of distribution and supply agreements
- Commercial financing /secured transactions
- Equipment leases
- Asset purchase agreements
- General contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Business formation/start-up (formation of corporations, LLCs and general partnerships)
- Employment contracts for executives
- Employee relations
- Construction claims
- Copyright infringement
- Intellectual property
Call us for experienced commercial legal representation
Contact the law firm of Dimmich & Dinkelacker a consultation on your business’s legal needs.