Areas of Practice
- Municipal Law
- Land Use and Zoning
- Code Enforcement
- Workers’ Compensation
- Municipal Liens & Collection
- Vermont Law School – Juris Doctorate – 2016
- Lehigh University – Master of Arts – Environmental Policy Design – 2013
- Frostburg State University – Bachelor of Science cum laude – Wildlife & Fisheries Biology with a minor in General Biology – 2010
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania – admitted 2017
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – 2014 – Present
- American Bar Association – 2014 – Present
- Lehigh County Bar Association – 2017 – Present
Roxann is an Associate with Dimmich & Dinkelacker, She is a native of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and relocated to the Lehigh Valley to attend Graduate School at Lehigh University. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from Vermont Law School and while there was a Staff Editor on the Vermont Journal of Environmental Law, received an Academic Excellence Award for legal research, which lead to a position as a Teaching Assistant in Legal Research, and she was the Secretary of the Native American Law Student Association.
Prior to joining Dimmich & Dinkelacker, Roxann gained valuable experience working at the South Royalton Legal Clinic in South Royalton, Vermont, assisting female inmates at the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility in Burlington, Vermont with child custody and family law matters, and interning at the Northampton County Office of the Public Defender, the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources and the Philadelphia District Attorney’s office.
Since joining Dimmich & Dinkelacker, Roxann has concentrated her practice in the areas of municipal law, land use and zoning, municipal code enforcement, workers’ compensation and the collection of municipal liens.